Wednesday, June 26, 2013

iKarma

My household has been visited by tragedy. My daughter, Regan, left her iPod in her mother's car who then proceeded to drive this car all the way to Downriver while she worked this weekend. Regan will not see her beloved device until Tuesday. Somehow this is all my fault and I have been getting the silent treatment about it ever since this egregious situation came to light. I would appreciate that you all put all of the mojo you people were sending to comfort those who have lost loved ones, starving children in Africa or those suffering from incurable and heinous diseases towards my daughter, who will be spending not one, not two, BUT THREE WHOLE DAYS without listening to Selena Gomez and The Scene on a portable music device. As for me, well I guess I will be OK. Over the course of my life I have been punished with A LOT of female induced silent treatments and have learned to cope by seeking solace in uninterrupted television viewing. I will get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment