Friday, April 26, 2013

Tools for the Terabyte Buddhist: The Guatamalean Duck Sucker

This is my go-to drink. Uber-refreshing and adequately intoxicating, it is simple to make and an awesome antidote to reality. I would like to say I invented it myself, but it is so simple I have to assume that someone out there figured out how to make one of these before I did. If they did though, no one bothered to name it so humanity is now cursed with an awesome elixer with a seven-syllable moniker because some hapless inebriate in Michigan likes to get all fancy with the dictionary when he's drinking.
 

Fill tall glass with ice.
Add two shots of Bacardi Silver Rum.
Add the juice of 1/2 lime.
Top off with 7Up.
Stir.
Guzzle.
Repeat until you are enjoying life as much as this guy:

No comments:

Post a Comment